Published on December 26th, 2008 | by Jeff McIntire-Strasburg0
The Twelve Days of sustainablog: Poop, Green Teeth, and Pimpin’ Your Ride
June’s most often associated with weddings, summer vacations, and Father’s Day… as you can see by the headline, we went in some other directions that month, too.
Summer was here, and the living was sustainable… and here are some of our best efforts.
- Caroline Savery declared that one of the top rules of living sustainbly is “Have fun!”
- Zachary Shahan offered a new twist on “think global, act local”: sustainability starts at the inidividual level.
- Mark Winstein answered the question “What is an investment product?”
- Low Impact Living listed 10 Ways to Cut Home Energy Consumption.
- Andrew Williams sang the praises of the winners of the Sustainable Cities Awards.
- Justin van Kleek wrote an ode to cow manure.
- Frances Sechler showed how to pimp your ride the green way.
- Aaron Symanski mused on the benefits of green teeth.
- I considered whether the flagging economy signaled crunch time for Wal-Mart’s sustainability initiatives.
- John Ivanko spelled out the differences between ECOpreneurs and entrepreneurs.
- And our friends at Environmental Defense Fund had some tips for greening that summer road trip.