Published on February 25th, 2016 | by Jeff McIntire-Strasburg0
Top Waste Management Jobs For The Week Of February 21, 2016
Ready to take a step into an industry that’s not going away? Waste management jobs will always be a part of the mix: all of our products are going to hit a point of limited or no usefulness. And now that reuse and recycling are bigger parts of the waste management mix, there’s much more room for creativity and innovation.
Take a look at the waste management jobs we’re featuring this week from sister site Green Job Post, and head over to see what other listings they’ve added this week. Don’t want to have to remember another job site? Than sign up for our weekly notification email.
Company: Progressive Waste
Environmental Compliance Coordinator for PWS Waste Solutions (PWS) will be responsible for all aspects environmental and compliance activities associated with the assigned facility(ies), and be an available as a resource to travel to PWS sites across the area to perform similar duties.
B.S. Degree in Environmental related field with 2 years experience in industrial consulting or regulation in Environmental compliance.
The Zero Waste team is looking for a Sales Associate to support their efforts in developing and expanding the Zero Waste Box Program. Through the Zero Waste Box Program we empower businesses and consumers to achieve Zero Waste by purchasing boxes for specific types of waste that are traditionally non-recyclable. We are adding new waste streams all of the time and continuously developing our marketing and sales strategies. The Sales Associate will build partnerships with commercial brands, companies who sell products through catalogs and retailers. Additionally, the associate will work with other departments to craft and develop sales resources to further the sales process.
- BA/BS preferred
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Track record of success in a sales role
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrate empathy and commitment to the client, proven ability to manage expectations
- Fluency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- High energy team player
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment and juggle multiple responsibilities amidst shifting deadlines and priorities.
Photo credit: Shutterstock