Yep, it’s been a few weeks since our blogathon for the Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage, but we’ve still got some business to attend to: namely, getting our prizes out. I did the drawing early, but there have been some communication snafus. But, we’ve finally got our ducks in a row here, and can announce the prize winners.
Our blogathon prize winners are…
- Theresa Moylen, who left four comments during the event , will receive 3 children’s books from GreatFunBooks.com (which has some great resources on finding fun kids books).
- Stan Katz at cosmetic supplies resource ComesticIndex.com left a very generous pledge of $500 during the event… and we picked his name for an MP3 copy of Snatum Kaur’s Liberation’s Door from Spirit Voyage.
- Heather Norris may have set a record with six comments during the blogathon; she was the winner of a Soap Nuts Starter Pack from LaundryTree.com (and thanks to Laundry Tree for shipping the prize to Ireland!)
- Brennan Novak left a great comment about eco heroes (a topic on which he knows something: he’s building a site on eco heroes), and also won a handmade cup glove from Glue & Glitter.
- Eric Hillerns loved my idea of Wal-Mart becoming the world’s largest refill station, and won the Guayaki Yerba Mate prize package with all sorts of goodies…
- Finally, we had five $10 gift certificates for the Milkweed Merchantile’s green general store; we also had five post contributors leave comments during the event. I believe in synchronicity, and decided to award them these prizes. The bloggers who took that extra step were Becky Stiepe of Glue & Glitter, Chris Baskind of More Minimal, Tim Hurst of ecopolitology, Alison Kerr of Loving Nature’s Garden, and Taylen Peterson of Calfinder.
Congrats to our winners, and many thanks to all who participated in the blogathon!