Since 2000, a group of loosely organized people have gathered annually or biannually, doing spontaneous service while travelling, self-supported, on bicycles. Major aspects of the rides include:
- Providing service wherever they feel called
- Working cooperatively and using consensus decision making
- Daily mindfulness practice
- Having fun!
Here is what we know about the ride so far:
- It will start in early December, lasting to January (there is no requirement to participate the entire month)
- The likely starting point is Brownsville, Texas, where there will a two day Superhero Training
- No bike touring experience necessary. All riders are welcome – bring your thirst for adventure!
Call Superheroes HQ for More Info
If you would like to learn more about the ride, please call Superheroes Headquarters at 660-332-four zero nine four
Share on Facebook
Did this story inspire you? Tell your friends, you might just:
- Get a group of your friends to ride in costumes with you
- Find someone to go to Texas with you
- Help someone find joy in service work
Look for the Facebook icon at the bottom of this page.
Get Notified of More Cool Bike Stories
Would you like to hear about more bike activism like this? Get more Biking Revolution News.