Hats say a lot. They can show what we do for a living, what teams we root for, even what part of the country we live in.
Today, your hat can make another statement: Express your support of a cap on carbon pollution by showing EDF your carbon cap.
Please submit your photo today. We’ll feature Action Network favorites in our upcoming Earth Day video.
It’s easy and fun to take part. Here’s all you need to do:
1. Pick your favorite hat (hard hats, sports caps, bicycle helmets – all are welcome).
2. Make a sign with one of our slogans or use your own creative ideas. Just make sure your own version references your support of a cap on carbon pollution and can be read in your photo submission.
- Cap carbon pollution!
- Just cap it!
- President Obama supports a cap. I do too!
3. Take a picture of you, your family, even your pet wearing your caps with your sign.
4. Submit your photo to our Flickr group. IMPORTANT: Please tag your photo with EDFCarbonCap so we can group the photos together.
If you don’t have a Flickr account, we have step-by-step instructions to help get you started. It’s free to start your Flickr account and takes less than 5 minutes.
The deadline for submissions is Tuesday, April 14th. At that point, we’ll ask our Action Network to vote for their favorites.