Enzio Ludwig is a 13-year-old resident of Dancing Rabbit… and into zombies.
Zombies, this may come as a surprise to you, are, in addition to being awesome, very Eco-friendly. If you doubt my hypothesis, than examine these facts:
5. Zombies absorb otherwise useless bullets.
4. Zombies don’t consume food; this limits the amount of waste caused by growing food.
3. Zombies don’t drive and thus don’t create carbon emissions.
2. Zombies cause random power outages.
1. Zombies eat un-Eco-friendly people.
My conclusion? Every one should be a zombie. This would be good for the environent and for our check books.
Feeling a bit like a zombie… so this is all good to know…