Though I’m officially taking the day off, I couldn’t let it go by without a “Happy Thanksgiving!” to US readers. Of course, the tradition in the blogosphere, as elsewhere, is to say a little about the things we’re thankful for, so here’s a few things (certainly not a complete list):
- My family, of course — those immediately around me, and those farther away.
- My friends — see above.
- The community here at sustainablog — you guys are the best! After a first year of testing out the “one hand clapping” idea, I’m very grateful for regular and new readers.
- Opportunities — the one I mentioned last night was just one — I’ll be telling you about more when the time’s right.
- The growing recognition that “green is good” — it’s been quite a year for getting sustainability into the broader public consciousness.
- And, of course, the Boondocks…
Have a great day! See you tomorrow.