Much of the business and non-profit worlds are resting from the Christmas feast last week… or, at least, just taking a break after the massive retail season, and all that entails. As such, we don’t have much this week… but keep checking back at Green Job Post, as companies and organizations will get rested up, and back to running at full speed. That means hiring…
Have a happy New Year; looking forward to bringing you lots of job listings in 2016!
Company: All Green Recycling
We are a fast growing national ITAD / Reuse / Recycling Company. We are looking for someone to offer our services to Fortune 1,000 companies and government entities on a national and global level. Develop and maintain relationships with new client accounts, focusing on customer satisfaction, sales and quality of revenue.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in the IT Asset Disposition/Electronics Recycling/Reverse Logistics business with experience managing diverse, global solutions for both recycling and reuse
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with computer programs such Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Highly organized
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to think under pressure, and be a problem solver
- A high level of motivation, self-management, and effective interpersonal skills
- A strong work ethic with a positive attitude
The Regional Manager is directly responsible for the P&L and overall operation of about 325 Recycling Centers stretched out across greater Northern California. This position oversees a multi-tiered staff as well as provides direction and guidance to others from the company (and a few consultants) to insure the region is meeting goals and generally operating to company standards.
- Bachelors Degree in business related field such as Business Administration. Or, Bachelors Degree in any field combined with an MBA. A minimum of 7-years managing relevant P&L while overseeing a multi-tiered, multi-functional organization is required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business reports, technical procedures, and governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedures. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Must be able to analyze data about performance and extract trends or meaning.
- Requires current California drivers license, proof of insurance, and clean driving record.
Company: Town of Wellesley, MA
Under the general guidance of the Director of Public Works, the Superintendent of the Recycling and Disposal Division and the Recycling and Disposal Facility (RDF) manages all aspects of the town of Wellesley’s solid waste disposal, reuse, recycling, composting and other services to the residents and businesses of the town.
Minimum requirements include a bachelor’s degree in civil or environmental engineering, business administration or equivalent. Two years experience, five preferred, of solid waste management or equivalent. Two years of supervisory and budgeting experience. Knowledge of recyclable materials markets, Commonwealth of Massachusetts solid waste regulations and operation and maintenance of vehicles and equipment.
Photo credit: Shutterstock