As I finish up an academic project, and finish up quarterly goals at work, and attend a business/social function. Of course, the Sustainable Blogosphere never sleeps, so here are some goodies to keep you going:
- Jen’s Green Journal plays host to this week’s Carnival of the Green.
- Groovy Green’s keeping an eye on the Supreme Court’s consideration of Dubya & co.’s failure to regulate CO2 as a pollutant… Michael’s not optimistic…
- Amy’s got suburban sprawl on her mind at It’s the Environment, Stupid!
- Joel Makower’s discussing the insurance industry’s response(s) to global warming.
- And the Eco-Chicks (Starre specifically) take a look at sustainable art in London.
Just scratching the surface, but you know where to find more. Got to get to work… I’ll be back to the regular schedule asap…
Categories: green, sustainable, blogs