As I finish up an academic project, and finish up quarterly goals at work, and attend a business/social function. Of course, the Sustainable Blogosphere never sleeps, so here are some goodies to keep you going:
- Jen’s Green Journal plays host to this week’s Carnival of the Green.
- Groovy Green’s keeping an eye on the Supreme Court’s consideration of Dubya & co.’s failure to regulate CO2 as a pollutant… Michael’s not optimistic…
- Amy’s got suburban sprawl on her mind at It’s the Environment, Stupid!
- Joel Makower’s discussing the insurance industry’s response(s) to global warming.
- And the Eco-Chicks (Starre specifically) take a look at sustainable art in London.
Just scratching the surface, but you know where to find more. Got to get to work… I’ll be back to the regular schedule asap…