Dancing Rabbit Blogathon Wrap Up
Editor’s note: Many thanks to Dancing Rabbit co-founder Tony Sirna for providing this wrap-up post! We’ll also be doing the prize drawing very shortly, and announce those winners.
The Sustainablog Pedal Powered Blogathon to benefit Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage was a huge success. We had a great time at Dancing Rabbit and at the Milkweed Mercantile Eco-inn and stayed up for 24 hours straight and wrote 40 blog posts! Even more we raised over $8,000 to support Dancing Rabbit’s sustainability outreach and education programs.
Its Not Too Late to Donate to Dancing Rabbit
Its not to late to lend your support to Dancing Rabbit with a donation towards their outreach efforts. Our goal was to reach $10,000 for the blogathon, and with your help we can still do it.
Your donation will help Dancing Rabbit share the experience of sustainable living with the world and help them teach people the skills necessary to reduce their ecological impact by as much as 80%. Every year hundreds of people come to Dancing Rabbit to experience sustainable living. Help them reach even more people by donating today.
Read It All Here
Here are links to all the blogathon related posts, for your reading enjoyment. Its not too late to comment or share these with friends. Enjoy!
- sustainablog’s Pedal-a-Watt Powered Blogathon: March 26-27, 2010
- 5 Reasons to Make a Pledge to sustainablog’s Pedal-a-Watt Powered Blogathon
- Getting Ready to Get Our Blogathon On…
- Let’s Get this Party Started! (PPB #1)
- Our Pedal-Power Set-Up… (PPB #2)
- 8 Reasons Why I Stopped Complaining about Dancing Rabbit (PPB #3)
- Milkweed Mercantile Guests Join the Fun… (PPB #4)
- You Pledge… She Rides the Hills of San Francisco (PPB #5)
- 5 Radically Sustainable Ideas for Wal-Mart (PPB #6)
- A Simple Green Act… Every Day (PPB #7)
- The Problem with Green Stocks (PPB #8)
- Blogathon Check In (PPB #9)
- Eco Heroes: Real People, Real Stories (PPB #10)
- Maine’s Governor Signs First Producer Responsibility “Framework” Law (PPB #11)
- Computer Energy Use: How Do You Keep It at a Sustainable Level (PPB #12)
- What Inspired Your Environmentalism? (PPB #13)
- Scenes from the Blogathon (PPB #14)
- The Long, Long Life of a Plastic Bag (PPB #15)
- Earth Hour’s Tonight: What are Your Plans? (PPB #16)
- One Woman Battles the Bag… and Wins! (PPB #17)
- Four Other Eco Bed & Breakfasts (PPB #18)
- Solar Power: Radically Sustainable? (PPB #19)
- Blogathon update (PPB #20)
- More Observations on Ecovillage Living (PPB #21)
- More Blogathon Photos (PPB #22)
- Optimism is Sustainable… and Radical (PPB #23)
- Another Perspective on Earth Hour (PPB #24)
- Changing Habits: A Radical Act? (PPB #25)
- Is Collective Action Necessary for Radical Change? (PPB #26)
- Top 10 Reasons to Live in an Electricity-Free Home (PPB #27)
- Why I live here (instead of doing some of the other cool sustainability stuff I could be doing) (PPB #28)
- So, How Exactly Do Rabbits Dance? (PPB #29)
- A Bike with a Reputation (PPB #30)
- Five Reasons Zombies are Green… (PPB #31)
- Another Day, Another Simple Green Action (PPB #32)
- Green Businesses that Break the Mold (PPB #33)
- Gym Credit for Gardening (PPB #34)
- DIY Vertical Gardening Projects (PPB #35)
- Tony Kornheiser, the Buddha, and Urban Cycling (PPB #36)
- Trees, Tunes… and More Trees (PPB #37)
- 7 Progressive reasons to Be Suspicious of Universal Health Care Discussions (PPB #38)
- Two Final Ones from the Rabbits (PPB #39)
- And we’re out… (PPB #40)
Thanks to all who helped out with the blogathon. We couldn’t have done it without all the amazing guest posts and without you our readers.
And thanks to all who donated to Dancing Rabbit. Your dollars will go a long way towards promoting sustainability.