With Fall only a few weeks away, you may be considering going shopping for new clothes to achieve the hottest runway looks and trends. Well, put down your keys or bus pass, and go to your closet to collect any pieces that can be reused or repurposed. Then continue reading my easy tips to start creating some Fall’s most wearable trends for little or no money.
- Add a belt to any oversized, chunky sweater or jacket to insinuate your feminine curves under many layers of clothing to achieve the runway’s whittled waist look.
- Don’t throw out polka dot, swirly, camouflage and plaid patterned pieces; just add one pattern in the form of a scarf, blouse or pants to update your office or weekend attire.
- Reuse your Summer ‘70s inspired Maxi Skirts for the Winter by pairing them with a short, cropped jacket or a chunky sweater and boots for a fashion-forward look.
- But if the coverage of the Maxi Skirt is not your style, cut and sew a high split in the front of the skirt to show off your legs for a sexy night on the town.
- Lace is an inexpensive, classic detail to add fashionable details to any outdated jacket, shirt or dress without a high fashion price tag.
Read Ecouterre’s Bridgette Meinhold’s Green Your Wardrobe: Five Cheap Tricks to learn more quick tips to revamp your wardrobe for the upcoming season.
Image credit: NataliaYeromina / Shutterstock.com